Sun Mote Copse Make it a point to tell me when you get to the end
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Wildfire's eyes widened in horror when she saw what she'd done. It was alarming to see the blood spatter, naturally, but what really troubled her was where it had landed. "Oh," she gasped, "oh no. I'm so sorry." She wasn't sure if she was apologizing to the pup or her parents, probably both. Thinking little of herself, she bent to begin cleaning poor Sugar, tears springing to her eyes as she mostly just managed to smear the girl's downy gray coat and make matters worse.

Unable to look at her godparents for fear of how they must be looking at this shit show (for lack of a better term), Wildfire released the pup and turned to step outside when she realized Eljay was blocking the way. His cry of alarm registered with her only belatedly; she had been too caught up in trying to clean the poor puppy, she hadn't even heard him.

Her mouth opened and closed, unsure what to say. She was sick. She wasn't sure how sick. And though she had a feeling she wasn't contagious, her insides recoiled at the thought of possibly passing on her illness to Sugar or the others. She should never have come here.

Slipping past Eljay with a shake of her head, she moved outdoors and promptly began to cough again, tears now slipping from the corners of her eyes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Make it a point to tell me when you get to the end - by Wildfire - May 16, 2019, 01:08 PM