Sun Mote Copse Make it a point to tell me when you get to the end
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
His reply made her lips twitch. Of course, he had been very young then and there had been nothing romantic about the declaration. Still, it was kind of heartwarming to look back on their intertwining lives. How many mates could say they'd known one another all their lives?

Hearing Eljay speak of Heda made Wildfire's heart thump strangely. It was odd to look back on that time of her life. She had spent years beside Thuringwethil. Yet she had not been by Heda's side when her life had ended, nor would the commander be at hers. It left a bittersweet taste in her mouth, though she did not regret their time spent, nor the fact that she was with Eljay now, and that he would be the one to hold her hand on her deathbed.

"How different life would've been, if we'd paired up then or even earlier. I like to think everything happened exactly how it was supposed to, though," Wildfire murmured, stretching out a slightly quaking foreleg to grasp the stone and pull it closer, tucking it against her chest, treasuring it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Make it a point to tell me when you get to the end - by Wildfire - June 14, 2019, 02:05 PM