Hushed Willows Do not presume to teach me lessons.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily had been more than disturbed at the news of Minnow's disappearance from the willows. She had become a dragon mother, keeping her children always in sight, though they were older now and far more equipped to wander. Sunny was on the hunt, but would the scent be fresh enough? What other dangers lurked just outside their sanctuary?

@Qilaq minded her trio for a short while today while she patrolled, feeling it necessary. They had always believed in open borders, but Lily sometimes wondered whether they ought to reconsider. Was it Vilkas who had given her a solid argument in that direction? He had been so fierce in that regard, after all.

Fierce but, alas, gone. Probably forever. It was, really, just best not to think of Vilkas, for it never brought her anything but sadness to see his face in her mind's eye.

A figure materialized within the willows, and her ears cocked forward, more wary than intrigued at the unfamiliar scent. Can I help you? Lily called out, her voice chipper and a smile on her face—but with an unaccustomed stiffness to her shoulders as she trotted toward the young man. Things had changed, and perhaps not for the better. She was a mother now, after all. The time for being carefree was long past.
Messages In This Thread
Do not presume to teach me lessons. - by Crucifix - May 16, 2019, 11:17 PM
RE: Do not presume to teach me lessons. - by Lily - May 17, 2019, 10:44 PM
RE: Do not presume to teach me lessons. - by Lily - May 18, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: Do not presume to teach me lessons. - by Lily - May 21, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: Do not presume to teach me lessons. - by Lily - May 28, 2019, 02:52 PM