Arrow Lake I ponder of something great
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
All Welcome 

With his mind set, he had left his den and sleeping family long before the sun rose, which was not uncommon for the alpha, but today he had not been on his way to patrol or check their food stores; he had a different plan in mind. Kavik had crossed the borders and headed south towards the closest mountain pack, the one whose lake was filled by his creek. It was that very creek that he followed down and around the curve of the mountains, keeping his pace as quick as he could manage without tiring himself. He didn't leave the territory often, the birth of his children and his ever-increasing responsibilities keeping him from being able to stray too far. But his pups were older and in good hands with their mothers, and he couldn't help but feel like he was running out of time to find some kind of solution to their growing problem. 

The sun had been up for a while by the time he neared Diapora's borders, but it's place in the sky told him it was still morning. Kavik stopped at the edge of the territory, the border easy enough to scent even before he reached it. Never one to waste time, he lifted his large, inky muzzle to the sky and called for the leaders. They were long overdue for a conversation.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I ponder of something great - by RIP Kavik - May 17, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: I ponder of something great - by Mahler - May 18, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: I ponder of something great - by RIP Kavik - June 14, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: I ponder of something great - by Mahler - June 20, 2019, 01:27 AM
RE: I ponder of something great - by RIP Kavik - June 25, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: I ponder of something great - by Mahler - July 11, 2019, 07:42 PM
RE: I ponder of something great - by RIP Kavik - July 29, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: I ponder of something great - by Mahler - August 03, 2019, 07:58 PM