Shadewood I'm gonna drown you out before I lose my mind
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 
forward dated to the 24th? @Issun

Some time had passed since Takara had told her everything. Time that was spent avoiding Issun, tending to Deku and Orochi, time spent trying to pick the pieces of her heart back up to no avail. The only thing that had come from this time was the certainty that she wouldn't be able to give herself to Issun anymore, not for this moment and depending on how the impending conversation went maybe not ever again. He had shown her his true colors not by cheating but by lying and then skirting around her as if she was a disease he didn't want to catch. She couldn't do this anymore, she couldn't have this type of behavior around her baby boy. That evening she had tucked the boys in to sleep and had asked Takara to stay with them, heading away from the den and calling for Issun. It was time he knew that she was well aware of what he had done, that she knew everything that had transpired. 

What if he continued to lie? Would he lie to his son too? What would she do if he did?
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna drown you out before I lose my mind - by Minori - May 21, 2019, 12:19 PM