Moonspear when i bled from the heart of the matter
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He fell into line and tracked after the older Ostrega, soon able to settle himself into a comfortable enough rhythm with which to cruise. Taking in the scenes was good for him, over each hill and turn, then in honing in his focus once Dirge kept the pace pretty hot and rewarding--so there was no time for him to get distracted, and he liked this busyness as it filled his lungs and churned his muscles.

When it was time, and they spied them, Jarilo was well warmed-up to the notion, though he dipped himself into the cover. He took a moment longer to watch the prey, then skim past them, around them.. from the distance to the paths' possibilities. This wasn't a particularly frequented swatch of mountainside for him, but he trusted well enough in his mental maps to like the area to get a rough idea of what he could work with.

Softly, he chuffed a soft hm, and a nod. I think so, he whispered back, eager enough to make an attempt at least. We could try to cut them off, maybe herd back towards the creek? Don't know.. he offered, trying to form other plans potentially too if Dirge had any better suggestions. As a pair, there would only be so much control of the situation they could hope for before any chances of success might be theirs.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - May 22, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - July 21, 2019, 11:06 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - August 14, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - September 15, 2019, 11:28 PM