Larksong Grotto Hear my words and bear witness to my vow.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
They held a similar goal, so Dacio scrutinised the lithe yearling carefully as he wondered what made her think she ws so damn entitled; he was not to know that she still thought of herself as daughter of Thuringwethil. He failed to consider whatever "right" she felt she had which, let's face it, no Drageda offspring was entitled to considering there had been no Fos Goufa born throughout its claim. Dacio's intention was merely to adopt the role of commander until a genuine Heda could come to rule, as Blixen had before him.

Kiwi mentioned her claim on the mountain, one he'd seem loom over his grotto on the approach, and he frowned thoughtfully at her as she made demand that he stay away. Rusalka had made their home directly up Drageda's asshole, so he felt some unease at the possibility of lingering so close to another's territory. It would be good to keep Kiwi and her group close, however, should they have need of one another in the forseeable future.

He dipped his muzzle in agreement. "Very well," he told her gruffly, and fell silent once more. Could he trust her to keep her word? Dacio'd always kept his, but he didn't know Kiwi and barely remembered their childhood - how was he to believe a deserter would maintain her promise? "Have you reached the top yet?" Dacio asked of her, casting his troubled thoughts of hierarchy aside for the time being in favour of peering up through the forest's canopy to catch a glimpse of the mountain's snow-capped peak in attempt at lighter conversation.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. - by Dacio - May 23, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. - by Dacio - May 23, 2019, 12:38 PM