Flycatcher Downs but i'm being so unreasonable.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Leaving her kids behind had been much harder than she'd thought it would be, and not just because her newest brood had literally made it difficult for her with their tears and their tantrums (spirited little tykes!). Her older children had kept far better composure (of course), though Liffey had been sad to leave them as well. Their confidence had been a comfort, but that had lasted about as far as the borders, at which point Liffey's feet had gone cold and she'd nearly turned them back around. But she resisted the urge, knowing that she and her mate needed this trip together. And more than that, she needed this time away from the Hollow to clear her head of all the pollution that had begun to cloud it.

The good news is, the further away they got, the more comfortable she became. Liffey had forgotten how good it was to travel, how free and happy it made her feel. She took in a deep breath of open air in the field they were currently traversing, stopping to give herself a moment to really absorb it. The midday sun was warm on her skin, the breeze was light in her fur and the air was sweet with the scent of wildflowers. It was an idyllic moment, made even more so by the face she saw when she opened her eyes again.

"I forgot how wonderful it is to get out and see the world," Liffey commented as she started to walk again, "The world seems so small and suffocating sometimes. It's good to remember just how big it really is, and that we're actually the ones that are small." She glanced over at @Rannoch to see how he felt about it.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
but i'm being so unreasonable. - by Liffey - May 24, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: but i'm being so unreasonable. - by Liffey - May 24, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: but i'm being so unreasonable. - by Liffey - May 24, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: but i'm being so unreasonable. - by Liffey - May 24, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: but i'm being so unreasonable. - by Liffey - May 24, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: but i'm being so unreasonable. - by Liffey - May 24, 2019, 10:45 PM