Lost Creek Hollow i could walk this fine line between elation and success
you're a bandit like me—eyes full of stars
21 Posts
Ooc — Chan
All Welcome 
backdated to 05/16, all welcome. tiny bit of family pp, let me know if it isnt okay! ❤
The world outside the den is, as the pale Frostfur has recently discovered, vast and fascinating — and far more interesting than listening to @Aengus and @Sionnach's shrieking matches, or whatever it is they do when he's not looking (which is, to be fair, most of the time). Certainly not as loud, which is odd to the boy, since the outside world is a lot bigger than his siblings. He's not quite at the peak of his intellectual ability, however, so he doesn't take the time to ponder this mystery just yet.
Instead, he stands a bit shakily and yawns, making a point of not looking at @Rannoch or @Liffey. If he can't see them, they can't see him, right? Right. Tony takes a single, dignified step forward — and promptly launches himself over @Eshe. Bit of a rough shortcut, but it works. After a bit of groaning and struggling and kicking his sister in the face, he makes it over her and a few more steps toward the den entrance. He can almost taste his freedom, the sweet smell of spring and the warmth of sunlight — and then he trips and faceplants in the dirt. And then the wailing starts.
Messages In This Thread
i could walk this fine line between elation and success - by Tiarnach - May 30, 2019, 12:16 AM