Golden Glade and the bleak, cold breath of her still haunts me
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Every time he had to wonder how it was that such an amazing woman hadn't gone and turned him down for someone else -- someone better or something.  Hell, if you asked around, it certainly had seemed like many found him quite dislikeable once they got to know him.  Oh well.  Can't please everyone, but he'd certainly try to please the ones that mattered the most.

Since the writer is pretty sure they were still walking along, it was probably pretty awkward for Quixote to embrace her as they moved through the forest, but heck, he'd try.  And if he knew what he was missing by not having arms, he probably bemoan that fact -- it would have made things much easier.  Right now I just need you to be okay as you can be.  For our pack, our family.  All of that.  -- If it means moving, we should do it.  If you want to lay low until the pups come, fine.  If you want to do more work to keep your mind off things, sure.  Anything, everything.  We can worry about me being a walking disaster later.  Something would probably come up.  It often did.  Though hopefully it wouldn't be brought about from anything else major.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and the bleak, cold breath of her still haunts me - by Quixote - July 28, 2019, 01:34 AM