Neverwinter Forest through fen damp and glade deep
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
”More likely it would scare off your potential new friends,” came his murmur, sotto voce, assuming there really were new friends at the end of the road for him. Dirge had no qualms about moving on then and it seemed neither did his companion; they left the bird to carry on with itself in the trees, whatever calls for attention it may have had to fall on deaf ears.

From there, he did his best to keep the pace steady and the conversation short. It wouldn't take much for him to path find his way out of the woods, and coming out where it began to thin and open up to the plains was his best thought. Send this lad off on an adventure to find something worthwhile that way, away from him. It went a little slower than Dirge hoped it would, but soon the forest became less dense and his gait more even as they neared the fringes.

”If you keep heading out this way, towards the mountains on the other side of the plain, you'll start to find the women I mentioned,” he started up as he slowed to a halt. A knavish smile played at his lips and he once more adopted a wistful look as he looked out over the lowlands. ”I wish I could go a bit further with you, but alas, duty calls and what not. Maybe if I can sneak away for a spell later I'll track you down.” But he wouldn't.

feel free to fade with your last post, or i'll come back and edit this in time to conclude it. thanks for the thread!
Messages In This Thread
through fen damp and glade deep - by Dirge - May 30, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: through fen damp and glade deep - by Devit (RIP) - June 03, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: through fen damp and glade deep - by Dirge - June 04, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: through fen damp and glade deep - by Devit (RIP) - June 04, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: through fen damp and glade deep - by Dirge - June 04, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: through fen damp and glade deep - by Devit (RIP) - June 04, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: through fen damp and glade deep - by Dirge - June 04, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: through fen damp and glade deep - by Devit (RIP) - June 06, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: through fen damp and glade deep - by Dirge - June 06, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: through fen damp and glade deep - by Teddy - June 08, 2019, 04:13 PM
RE: through fen damp and glade deep - by Devit (RIP) - June 11, 2019, 08:06 PM