Arrow Lake laughter for years untold
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
new round cos i can <3

ingram fretted about his choice as the wolves trickled in; he could see no disdain in the emerald flash of ketzia's riveting gaze, for the blond would was unreadable as always... but he could see disapproval in kazimir's fiery eyes, which spoke clearly that perhaps his choice in a meal was, well, pathetic.

maybe so, but no one would die on ingram's watch, ingram was sure of it. he was just about to offer some sort of harebrained excuse when, eeeeek, there came the romping form of aurewen's darling boy. his ears flipped forward and he looked about them expectantly for aurewen, but the argent did not come.

ingram had paternal instincts in spades, and he gave the boy a warm smile as he did his duty as a diasporan and 'greeted' ketzia. the dark cub's bright but quiet 'hi!' earned him a reassuring smile and an equally hushed "hi," back, as if the two of them were compatriots in some secretive game. glancing to kazimir, ingram new what use they would have of her now -- "would you like to hunt with us, dragomir?" help or hindrance, it would be a learning experience for the cub... and best of all, it was safe. ingram's tail wagged as he motioned for the boy to stand besides kazimir; they could block exits or perhaps, sit and guard any warren holes -- while he and ketzia did the flushing.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
laughter for years untold - by Ingram Sr - June 02, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: laughter for years untold - by Ketzia - June 05, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: laughter for years untold - by Kazimir - June 07, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: laughter for years untold - by Dragomir - June 10, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: laughter for years untold - by Ingram Sr - June 12, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: laughter for years untold - by Dragomir - June 13, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: laughter for years untold - by Takiyok - June 26, 2019, 03:31 AM
RE: laughter for years untold - by Ingram Sr - July 06, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: laughter for years untold - by Dragomir - July 08, 2019, 03:32 PM