Sheepeater Cliff Times change, that doesn't mean I have to
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Thanks for starting!

<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

Finley loved the Plateau she now called home. She enjoyed her packmates, enjoyed her den, and just everything about the land. But still, she was not very good at staying in one place for too long. She was good at going back to the same place when she was done, but boredom often struck her fast and hard. And before she even knew it, the Blackthorn had her paws on the road again, meeting new lands and new faces.

The last thing Finley expected was to meet another Plateau wolf so far from the Plateau. She recognized the scent before she recognized the face, probably because she had never seen it before. Though Fin hadn't spent too much time with every single one of her packmates, she recognized them by sight as well as smell. This one she only knew because she smelled like pack.

The strangeness of that meant little to her. In fact, it didn't occur to the silver lady at all. "Hey there!" she called as she bounded forward, tail wagging merrily at her haunches. The woman's apparent frustration went unnoticed in her eagerness to make a new friend.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - July 23, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 07, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 16, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 27, 2014, 08:02 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 12:34 PM