Sheepeater Cliff Times change, that doesn't mean I have to
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

Finley shared an exasperated sigh as the woman responded to her question and gave a knowing nod. "I know what you mean," she said with a smile, "I mean, sometimes it's like, come on, I just need a minute here with my own thoughts, you know? Well you know." Her silver and black tail waived like a banner, telling of her enjoyment to get to vent with someone new. "It's like some people just can't stand a minute of silence," She shrugged and shook her head with a chuckle. Some people. Geez.

The Blackthorn was thrilled when her new companion was quick to continue the conversation. After all, she really couldn't stand even a minute of silence. "I'm Finley," she said, "I haven't been a part of the Plateau for all that long yet. How about you?"

</style>

Messages In This Thread
Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - July 31, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 07, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 16, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 27, 2014, 08:02 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 12:34 PM