Ankyra Sound Burning
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
All Welcome 
Placed after joining Rusalka - i edited some timelines in his threads (i joined too many at once LOL so now I gotta fix up a broken timeline)

It's been a few days now since his joining of the pack. After some quick introductions, the works when first entering a pack as far as he was concerned; Vengeance kept to himself in order to try and rest his injured limb. More than enough time has elapsed for the wound to cease causing him grief, and so he was beginning to assume the next worst thing. Infection

Choosing to join a nearby pack was the best course of action he could have taken. The man's body felt warm, even under his pelt and in the shade of the giant canopes, he could feel it spreading. Still he manged to hide a limp, but bending the joint was beginning to bother more and more as the days went on.

With the wound as it is, and his sour disposition growing - especially when he's reminded of that woman. He had to make a decision. Bite the bullet and admit he needed help, ask someone for assistance in dealing with the wound; deal with it himself and hope for the best in his makeshift medical aid with little to no knowledge... or finally, deal with it and hope his body fights off the infection on its own.
Messages In This Thread
Burning - by Vengeance - June 05, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: Burning - by Raleska - June 08, 2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Burning - by Vengeance - June 08, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: Burning - by Raleska - June 08, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: Burning - by Vengeance - June 08, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Burning - by Raleska - June 08, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Burning - by Vengeance - June 11, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Burning - by Raleska - June 12, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: Burning - by Vengeance - June 12, 2019, 07:12 PM