Moonspear this sentence will ruin/save your life
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
to the comment, his ears pricked with noticeable shock. what did that mean for charon and amekaze? terance wondered if bad news plagued the mountain as well. she didn’t elaborate, though, so terance didn’t press. well you look great, your majesty, he replied in a gentle tease — but meaning it entirely. he added, and congratulations, dirge is lucky. terance didn’t mention his disdain for dirge... it didn’t really matter.

when she asked about the hollow, his expression faltered into a deep frown. i’m afraid i’m here for business.. rather than pleasure, but i’d like to catch up later if you have the time, he began, following it with a sigh and a roll of his shoulders, history repeated itself — liffey hasn’t grown an ounce of maturity since we left all that time ago... and it doesn’t seem that rannoch has either. he waited to see if she had anything to say to that before he added, you were right. my loyalty was disposable to them, and i should’ve listened to you, he began again with a flick of a dark ear, but the past is the past, i know we’ve moved on. so i’m here with a proposition — if you’ll hear me out. 

terance has practiced this many times in his head.. but he hoped it held the same weight he had planned it to. or, if anything, hydra would hear him out.
Messages In This Thread
this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Terance - June 12, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 24, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 10:04 AM