Moonspear this sentence will ruin/save your life
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
if terance would have known that gannet told her of treason -- he might've clarified. but he didn't -- he probably should've known -- but he didn't. it'd probably come up in conversation later. to her next comment, terance nodded as he considered. he'd thought through this point already -- though he hadn't anticipated pregnancy. terance was not keen on leaving the hollow, but he doubted she'd consider leaving the mountain... which was where compromise crept in. i understand -- arbiter and i have a litter of three. she might have come with me but they were a bit too young, terance said, to which he added, and what would you say to move to neutral grounds? when your litter is older? he hadn't considered exactly where, but he figured somewhere would come up... if that's what she wanted. the hollow wasn't sinking as fast as they anticipated, thankfully, they were spared some time.

what were his expectations? he thought of arbiter, and their conversation. a family -- a home -- to protect and be protected -- anything you'd expect from a pack, he said with a roll of his shoulders, we're all soldiers of sorts. i expect that to show... i don't doubt it would. to her second question, we are equals, he explained, gaze narrowing upon her earnestly, it's romantic, but it's obtainable. then, his ears flicked, and he was unable to keep a small smirk from pressing onto his features as he thought of arbiter's colorfully chosen words. beyond me, arbiter agrees, he said, since this was a three way street, after all, but she said she'd like to meet you first -- make sure you weren't totally useless and... of sane mind. 

with a wave of his tail, terance said, i wouldn't expect anything to follow through without the three of us talking together, anyhow... i assume you want to know the same things about arbiter.
Messages In This Thread
this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Terance - June 12, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 24, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 10:04 AM