Moonspear this sentence will ruin/save your life
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
there was a soft smile on terance’s face even as hydra simply disregarded the comment about neutral territory. hm, was the only response he gave. he knew how hard of a battle this would be to fight, and he’d rather fight it with arbiter by his side. and perhaps with dirge around, too. either way, terance regarded her comment about moonspear with a quirk of his brow — in a, we’ll come back to it sort of way 

as she agreed with him to call it romantic, terance’s smile broadened a bit. he like to think that he was more realistic nowadays… but he was still a hopeless romantic at heart — perhaps that was his mother in him. but then, hydra began to talk about rannoch, to which his expression sobered drastically. he nodded, albeit solemnly, and let her finish. 

i like to think i’ve grown since the day i left moonspear to follow rannoch, terance said with a gentle sigh, not frustrated, but clearly thinking back to something, matured, maybe is a better word. i’ve pledged my allegiance to my pack long ago. no single wolf, but the pack. they are my family, and i am theirs. he paused a moment to collect himself, fearing he’d run out of words (as they were coming so smoothly for him now) if he spoke too much at a time. i think the proof of that lies before us… rannoch left, and i did not. i am here. he wondered if that would mean anything to hydra — because he knew it wasn’t the same as the trust their friendship had once built. his head dipped. but i understand why you’d still be cautious of me, i betrayed your trust once.

to her proposition, terance listened carefully, finding himself wary that arbiter would agree to such circumstances. his tail flicked as he heard her out, however, because terance would hardly dare to interrupt hydra. ah. It seemed something had happened to charon… he wondered what, when she’d finished, the hollow’s leader quirked a brow. that doesn’t sound like equals to me, he teased gently, a small smirk pressed to the corners of his mouth… but he continued to think. you would stay at moonspear, then? he asked with a bit of confusion, or we would branch away from the mountain? terance didn’t know much about hydra’s family anymore — if there were more or if they had stayed. 

with a dip of his muzzle, terance added. I’m sorry to hear about your father… my own parents passed recently. i understand your pain.
Messages In This Thread
this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Terance - June 14, 2019, 07:51 AM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - June 24, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: this sentence will ruin/save your life - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 10:04 AM