Swiftcurrent Creek Don't call me cute okay?
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
All Welcome 
preferably @Dawn or @Aditya?

She was getting better at recognising scents and following them away to the den while also managing not to get lost. That opened up the start of her beginning to explore the pack a entirely. She was spotted several times but never introduced herself, instead nervously avoiding everyone. Well today she discovered that there was milk scent and knew there were other pups around which got her more excited than she had been in a long time. She raced to the den and grabbed her old chew that she tossed away for sticks and began to follow the milk scent with difficulty, actually tracking seriously for the first time. 

When she stood outside the den she suddenly wondered if she would get in trouble. She froze, chew in her mouth and hesitantly snuck closer still stubbornly intent upon leaving the gift though she looked ready to bolt. She didn't want to get yelled at and even worse, she didn't want it known she was so soft...she would lie and say she was just so curious and thought maybe bringing a gift would get her closer.
Messages In This Thread
Don't call me cute okay? - by Lainie - June 14, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Don't call me cute okay? - by Dawn - June 14, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Don't call me cute okay? - by Lainie - June 14, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: Don't call me cute okay? - by Rosalie - June 15, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Don't call me cute okay? - by Dawn - June 20, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: Don't call me cute okay? - by Lainie - July 01, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: Don't call me cute okay? - by Rosalie - July 02, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: Don't call me cute okay? - by Dawn - July 07, 2019, 02:15 PM