Cedar Sweep Tits on a tricycle.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
He couldn't lie to himself he felt extremely honored to be invited to her pack. He kept his bright grin to a soft smile, and nodded his head at her suggestion to think before he acted. She was right even though, deep down, he knew what he wanted. Yet the reminder of Quixote and Raven sent chills down the males spine. He didn't want to end up with a busted shoulder, or torn off ear. "Towhee did one of the alphas give you that wound? I'm sorry to ignore the rest of what you said but I need to know, it's been bothering me for a while now." He was just up front about it, no beating around the bush. So much depended on her answer, if they were responsible, he wasn't sure he wanted to stay in Frosthawks. Attacking a leaving pack member is one thing, but attack a member who put in their time, effort and energy into the pack was a whole nothet problem. 

Anxiety was dripping from his very mind but he refused to show. He was finally going to get answers to who was responsible and it could very well twist his world. Was he truly prepared to up and leave with possible wounds stuck to his body? Surely he was fast enough to escape their jaws but would it start a war between the two packs? That thought forced a frown on his lips, he didn't want his actions to affect Towhee that negatively. "Say I do decide to join and they take it horribly? What if I start something between the two packs? Towhee, I can't put you in that kind of spot, its not right and it sure as hell wouldnt sit right with me."
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 10:15 PM