Blackfeather Woods happiness is a warm gun
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she'd hear something stir behind her moments before the warning huff and instinctively tense, body turning quickly to detect what had intruded on her space. a soft exhale slips from her jaws as she relaxes once more at the familiar woman, it was only moonshadow. she glances about, surprised to see the mother without her new children but it's nice to see her getting a break too. she couldn't imagine having to spend all that time in a den, the mere thought of it gave her shivers. a small smile graces her features at her packmates question and she dips her head quickly in silent permission for her to join her. "i was just looking at the starsshe murmurs quiety, dark eyes rising to the silver dusted skies above once more before dropping to her...friend? acquaintance? mere pack mate? who even knew, that kind of stuff was still more difficult to her than fighting any war. 

"how're the pups?not exactly her favourite subject but it's plain rude not to ask and anyway, they were getting bigger already and it meant more life for blackfeather. now that she could get behind. she can't help but wonder who the father was, she'd thought it before but refused to ask. it wasn't her business anyway and could easily be a touchy subject for the other, if she were in her shoes whatever it may be she was sure she wouln't take kindly to such questions. she falls into silence for a few moments longer before; "i don't know if you heard but i got promoted to decimashe's surprised the second it blurts from her mouth, shocked not only by the fact she blurted something but also by how good it felt to get it out. she wasn't trying to brag or anything with the statement it just felt good to say it out loud to someone, confirm it really was real. since maegi was...you know, she didn't really have anyone to say it to. anyway it wasn't like her and maegi were even really friends, maybe someday but she didn't think they'd made it to that level yet. not that she'd even know if we're being real here. 

"i'm sorryshe begins quite awkwardly, searching for the right words and coming back empty handed. "i just kind of had to say it out loud to someone you know? it probably sounded like i was showing it off i'm just..i don't know to be honestshe shrugs, eyes falling to her paws as her tail twitches with frustration. she hated this why did she have to get all weird and awkward?
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - June 19, 2019, 10:49 AM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - June 28, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - July 02, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - July 04, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - July 25, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - July 25, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - July 26, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - July 26, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - August 01, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - August 05, 2019, 05:37 PM