Blackfeather Woods happiness is a warm gun
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she nods along subconciously as moonshadow promises to send him her way, she'd be intrigued to say at the least to see how it'd go. maybe she'd be great at it or perhaps she'd just fuck things up- they'd have to just wait and see. her mind doesn't linger on it for long, for once leaving her in peace and joining her soul in wanting to merely gaze upon the stars in all their greatness. the woman at her side speaks up again and although dark eyes don't shift from the sky- ears tilt towards moonshadow to show that she is indeed listening. tell her about them? she smiles almost bashfully, dropping her gaze momentarily to look to her packmate. "sure i guess em, i don't know if all wolves call them by the same things and i was only told bits by him here and there but..eyes rise once more to scan the sky with more purpose this time, searching.

"okay so when you get a gathering of stars like that, sometimes they resemble shapes or they're just lined up funny- they're constellations and they all have their own unique namesshe begins, voice hushed as eyes twinkle with bittersweet memories. "actually you obviously know cassiopeia? well there's a constellation named after her..or well more likely vice versashe chuckles lightly, scanning the skies for a few more moments of silence before spotting it. "there that's it!...i think, it's been a while, if you joined the stars it would kind of make a zigzag- see it?" she points her nose up at it hoping she's right anyway but it looks more like it than anything else shining down on them that night. the smile continues to grace pale features- a rare sight indeed but it felt...surprisingly nice to use memories that although they surely held remnants of pain, could be recalled for their happiness and passed on to someone else. she inhales the cool air deeply whilst awaiting the woman's answer before bombarding her with too much.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - June 19, 2019, 10:49 AM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - June 28, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - July 02, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - July 04, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - July 25, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - July 25, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - July 26, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - July 26, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - August 01, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - August 05, 2019, 05:37 PM