Moonspear and like the wind, they rise and fall
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Every step carrying him closer felt heavier as dread pulled back, making duty twice a weighty as it needed to be and so, he was utterly miserable. He had come as bravely as he could.. although he knew, without an ounce of doubt, that this was an ugly foe to face. Somewhere along the way, he lost track of the mantra in his head, the one about what he had planned and it went jumbling into a panicked stream of thoughts, only barely contained, into one royal mess. He just didn't know if this was right but..

He didn't break his stride but his ear swung back, and confirmation came quickly. Arcturus. Was he ever glad to see him, but almost horrified extra on his behalf in the very same instance. Maybe it was fitting it be them, the remaining sons, most dutiful and here to secure the mountain. If only Revui could surface from the shadows now too to help as well, then this could really count as a procession would. However for now, it was just going to be between the two of them, so it was about to be time for some interesting brother bonding time with things getting awfully close to where it had gone down.

Jarilo felt the need to explain, though knowing their lot as well as he did, it was probably more him being mouthy and them already having sensed the intent, or shared it anyway at least. I can't leave them there, he voiced aloud, only partly over his shoulder in a gritty, tired voice. It wasn't right and he wasn't going to rest knowing about it, so he had to. I.. I have an idea but it's... up, further in. He couldn't help but wince; he felt bad for wanting this at all--because why? It was pointless. They were dead? Scavenger pickings, then worm food, even if he hated it with his every single fiber. But he couldn't accept that.. not for them. I can't leave them down here. he practically repeated, but then with the matter that really got to him. Too low, too not right. In his days bothering them both, he had come upon them in plenty of better places than this.. and he didn't want this to have to be the very last one, one literally painted with their blood.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
and like the wind, they rise and fall - by Jarilo - July 02, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: and like the wind, they rise and fall - by Jarilo - July 17, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: and like the wind, they rise and fall - by Jarilo - August 14, 2019, 02:38 PM