Moonspear the minor fall, the major lift
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Her response was able to soothe him in a familiar way. With a deep exhale, he liked far too much that he agreed and knew that he could trust his sister on this--and between them especially. He still hated the nature of it all, the involvement of his father's offspring... his wants, aspirations, in all things greater than this even, but there was just a foul undertone of deceit and mistake that made the true-born son unsettled about it even still. Think it was even worth it to him.. end in end? It really cost that much, Jarilo's voice tapered off; Hydra didn't need to answer that anyway, it was him speaking rhetorically and aloud as his ears swung outwards once again. He knew it wasn't the entire cause of everything, but it was one big shove in that direction when the situation was already so delicate. Likely, he would never understand entirely. It was difficult enough to grasp.

However, on the switch to the mood, he nodded. Good, he agreed, and he would be there to help them be prepared he hoped. He intended to be, and now that he knew his older sister and alpha's beliefs on the matter here today.. it was something he was going to keep in mind. I'm not counting on it.. so we'll be prepared--for that and even more, I know. It just feels bad knowing that maybe, I guess, he simmered, a knowingly-cold, familiar look in his eyes. But we will do what we have to. I just.. I should get back to patrol. I'm glad we could see, together. Jarilo gestured meaning this moment, for this hint of a reprieve between them. It honestly helped him feel less.. lost in all of his hurts and sorrows, but he knew Hydra would need to get back to her puppies soon.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
the minor fall, the major lift - by Hydra - July 01, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Jarilo - July 08, 2019, 12:21 AM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Hydra - July 25, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Jarilo - July 29, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Hydra - July 31, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Jarilo - August 14, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: the minor fall, the major lift - by Jarilo - August 14, 2019, 06:57 PM