Arrow Lake if i come to baltimore will you cancel on me
190 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The moment of naming had passed and he felt no different, though he carried a new mantle bestowed by the general. It would take some time for the cub to adapt to this new sound in association to himself but maybe, in time, he could mold a new identity to suit it. Once dismissed from the company of their father the children split in to their usual affiliations — the twins together, cavorting after their independence. While his sister (@Monarch) bayed for him to go one way, the boy proved to be undecided — then, as she grew impatient and abandoned him to his whims, he stalked towards the lake and the scent of the first born until he caught sight of the water's shimmering edge.

The stillness was promptly ruined as the boy's heavy steps transitioned from a grim stalk to a full-out canter, drawing the water around him as he obnoxiously charged in to the lake for a swim. It slicked against his belly and soaked in to the fur of his chest, his throat, his cheeks as he thrashed about — then he withdrew to the edge where the shallows were only so deep so as to reach his shoulders, and he shook the excess from his back. The calm returned to the lakeside after that, with Mesa snorting water periodically from his nose and peering across the water at the distant stillness.
Messages In This Thread
if i come to baltimore will you cancel on me - by Stag - July 04, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: if i come to baltimore will you cancel on me - by Mesa - July 04, 2019, 12:15 PM