Arrow Lake if i come to baltimore will you cancel on me
190 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He basked for a few minutes before something hefty slammed in to the water next to him, and before he knew it, first was scrambling closer; he latched one forelimb across third's partially submerged back and pulled him towards the deeper water in the process. The boy kicked and struggled as if he were about to drown, but he managed to touch the bottom of the lake's edge and kick-off with a hind foot just enough to lift his head free for a second. As soon as his wet ears flipped out of the turbulent lake, he felt the warm breath of his brother panting across them - then the nipping of teeth, to which third tried to dissuade by turning his head and reaching awkwardly back to grab at some part of his foe. It was all in good fun; the periodic chaos of potential danger did rile some panic in him, but that merely fueled the game. The water sprayed up and splashed across them both as they struggled to one-up the other.
Messages In This Thread
if i come to baltimore will you cancel on me - by Stag - July 04, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: if i come to baltimore will you cancel on me - by Mesa - July 05, 2019, 10:47 PM