Arrow Lake if i come to baltimore will you cancel on me
190 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The boy struggled and kept trying regardless of the water, the pain, the stress of possibly drowning - trusting that his brother was only interested in the rough play and nothing more sinister; it was an innate sensation he didn't have to think about. Mesa pinched at his brother and snarled - turning water in to bubbles and foam - as he tried to get free from the pressure of Stag's presence. The more instinctual side of the boy knew that this was a test of his will, as well as his strength. In the days to come these children would grow in to their bodies and begin testing one-another in earnest.

The last thing he thought to try was ducking in to the water, letting himself be submerged, which gave him just a moment to kick off the lake bottom and try to reach the shore, and his freedom. When his paws touched upon the slime-covered stones he scrambled for the surface again, erupting with a cough and fighting his way to dry land. Lake water poured from his coat in a cascade and he shook his shoulders and face, spraying the grassy fringe — but he turned back to face Stag and promptly slapped the unsettled water of the lake's edge again, inviting him to keep playing out on the land if he dared.
Messages In This Thread
if i come to baltimore will you cancel on me - by Stag - July 04, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: if i come to baltimore will you cancel on me - by Mesa - July 08, 2019, 02:02 PM