Swiftcurrent Creek I can take the fall: the pain, the pleasure
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Concern twisted his face as tears began to fall from her eyes. He had only asked what she needed. What about that would cause her to cry? Seeing her tears painfully squeezed his heart, and he nuzzled her cheek, releasing a worried: Rosalie, what's wrong? just before she stated that she needed him to do something for her. He was confused, but he nodded his agreement. He would do almost anything for her, especially if it would cease her tears.

Her request was perplexing, though. You're crying because you want me to eat? he asked, his tone holding only concern. He backed away from her and walked slowly towards the forgotten bird. His gaze moved between Rosalie and the meal a few times before settling on her face. I brought this for you, though, and I'm honestly not very hungry, he explained. He wanted to soothe her obvious upset, but a good part of him balked at the thought of eating the meal he had brought for the nursing mother of his children.

But one sharp look from her made him rethink his argument, and he settled for eating half of the meal and leaving half for Rosalie.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can take the fall: the pain, the pleasure - by Rosalie - September 10, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: I can take the fall: the pain, the pleasure - by RIP Kavik - September 19, 2019, 03:55 PM