Firefly Ravine But I say it anyway, then I say it again
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
@Annaliese @Alison are welcome to join if they want! They are welcome in any threads Vengeance is in so long as its outside of Rusalka from now on! @Tzila!

Echoeing in the night within the ravine was sound of splashing as the leviathan of a man slithered through the rushing water, allowing the shallow waters to splash around his toes as he carelessly walked fourth. All around was possibly some of the most beautiful dances of light that he would ever lay his eyes uppon, the courtship of firefllies that surrounded him from all angles, lighting up his path and silhouette from within the ravine's walls; and yet his eyes were focused on the nothing ahead, ignoring the bugs even infront of him as he walked on. 

The scent of that woman was faint, but he could tell it was getting stronger. The woman with the bear problem. Within these lands her scent was intertwined, every now and then it would fade, only for it to grow stronger once again as he changed path. 

He had found individuals that would do well in such a situation, in the dark woman's quest to take vengeance on a ursa for it slaughtering her loved ones. Her rage tickled him still to this day; he thirst for her presence, to know more about her and her plans to hunt down the bear. He had few friends within these lands, and although he did not see that woman, the woman without a name, as a friend, he did at least enjoy her company... at least he did the last time they had spoken.
Messages In This Thread
But I say it anyway, then I say it again - by Vengeance - July 08, 2019, 10:06 PM