Firefly Ravine But I say it anyway, then I say it again
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The two females seemed to be interested in one another, for what reason he could not be certain; he simply assumed that they did not expect such a meeting and were simply changing their own courses when confronted with one extra body tossed into their day. Other than that, he didn't think much of their staredown. 

Ears twisting behind him to catch Alison's words. With a smirk, he turned his head slightly to the side to address her, not quite to see the russet woman, but to simply point a cheek at her. Show, don't tell. He purred, he found her new tone amusing, to say the least. It was night and day to their last exciting encounter. 

Turning his full attention back to the red-backed woman, he heard Alison approaching and so they would all be standing together soon enough. I suppose we should begin keeping our eyes and ears peeled for any clues. The last thing they needed was to come face to face with a bloodthirsty bear, alone. Even Vengeance, as bold and battle-hungry as he was, did not wish for death just yet. 

Good. The word slithered from deep within his chest, verberating the air in a low resonance. A toothy grin cracked his maw, splitting it in a dingy display. Genuinely he was pleased that she stood firm on her desire to kill the bear. The thought of going into battle against such a beast was thrilling, to say the least. 

Alison spoke up regarding the bear, wishing to know more. At this point he gaze the other woman the chair to speak, to give Alison an explanation all of her own - after all, she was the one who started it all. It was her prey, they would simply assist.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But I say it anyway, then I say it again - by Vengeance - July 11, 2019, 12:57 PM