Blackfeather Woods crushed and filled with all I found
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Hela tugs at her tail, something she bears with a twitch of her flank and a lackluster attempt to pull it out of her reach. the appearance of Maegi, however, has the girl pause in her attack and bound forward to meet the woman. Scylla begins to writhe, and Cassiopeia sets her down. With the distraction that Maegi presents, both girls are less eager to fight and more eager to greet the woman. 

she dips her head at the woman's words, acknowledging her scarcity. "my daughters were sick - lethargic. much of my time was spent tending to them." the fact that Ramsay has gone is surprising, enough so that her ears twitch back. she had not taking him for one to abandon the wood. muzzle twists into a half-smile at her words. the sudden shift to the question she'd known would one day need answers allowed little room for thought, and so she answered plainly. Maegi deserved as much. "Vaati." she made no attempt to justify it, for she did not think it needed done. her choices were her own to make and calculate, and she would bear their repercussions.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
crushed and filled with all I found - by Cassiopeia - July 10, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: crushed and filled with all I found - by Maegi - July 12, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: crushed and filled with all I found - by Cassiopeia - July 25, 2019, 10:04 AM
RE: crushed and filled with all I found - by Maegi - August 01, 2019, 08:46 AM