Cerulean Cape This road I’m on
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The large male was not only set on getting to know the area, but he was also set on meeting new faces so that his future packmates were comfortable and okay with him being around. He began to scan the island that Rhae had set on being their home, he was trying to get used to the sand being in between his paws, being born on a mountain, so sand was fairly new to him, and he was quite honestly struggling with it. The giant male was walking along the shoreline, he was scanning for potential prey and what he might have to hunt later on. He made note of what was around him, well there is a lot of water around so there is obviously going to be fish, and if there is fish, there are birds. Not to mention trees so squirrels?

He wanted to make sure that he could provide for his new pack and was set on doing that. As he was walking, he came across another wolf, but he wasn't in alarm since he had seen this wolf before and was going to be his future packmate. Connor smiled and made sure he was as welcoming as he could be, he walked up to him but didn't get too close, he wanted to respect his space. "Hello," he said politely, "I don't believe we have personally met before but I know you are going to be part of Aristos with us." He finished with an eager tail wag, he wanted to get to know him, and he hoped that the male would be welcoming to him.
Messages In This Thread
This road I’m on - by Daegon - July 11, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: This road I’m on - by Connor - July 11, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: This road I’m on - by Daegon - July 14, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: This road I’m on - by Connor - July 16, 2019, 11:39 AM