Deepwood Weald Some say the end is near
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
That's okay! you write so beautifully and this thread is suddenly very interesting and I gotta make sure I'm up to write you something lovely in return!!

Is that a bad thing? One would think that stoic would be perfect for a mercenary. Not quite something that would deter someone away from hiring them fo a job. But who was he to complain about someone nitpicking at him? Should he be able to read minds, the man would have been utterly tickled by what had been going on in either of their minds. So similar and yet so different in the same way. Greedy, careful, unprincipled. You're hurting my feelings. He feigned a wounded tone, face dropping as brows arched downwards in a display, looking up at her from dark brows - only for him to break the act swiftly enough and continue grinning.

One can't be too careful about sharing too much with a stranger. With a shrug, his broad shoulders rose and fell in one slow motion. We go by the collective name of Nightwalkers. Despite his complaint previously, there was no harm in giving a little more about the group - especially if he wished for work to come their way. For them to be known and feared throughout the Teekon Wilds in time. Once we lay claim to a land, you will hear from us. For now, I have ears everywhere, simply keep a nose in the wind for my scent and you'll find someone to find me.

But a location would not be shared just yet. They were still small. Though fierce, the last thing he would do is put them in a position of fighting off a larger group of hostile individuals who may want to snuff them out quickly before becoming a threat. 

His scent was unique enough, it seemed he was rather easy enough to find - not that he was the type to go hiding for any reason. Vengeance enjoyed strutting around, flaunting his grotesque Frankenstein features and his trail was not one hard to follow. What else could you possibly need to know?
Messages In This Thread
Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - July 24, 2019, 09:19 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - July 25, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - July 25, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - July 26, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - July 31, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - August 08, 2019, 10:58 AM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - August 16, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - August 18, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - August 29, 2019, 05:25 PM