Deepwood Weald Some say the end is near
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
OMG @Tundra i thought I posted in this LONG AGO and it was done. I'm so sorry!! Feel free to archive now or after you post again <3 again, my appologies. I would LOVE for them to meet again eventually

As long as it doesn't affect her wolves; she said. Unfortunately for her, he made no promises. Instead, he offers a cheeky grin. A malicious glint in his eye in reply to her threatening tones. She can do and say all she wants but to him, if anyone was to target them through the Nightwalkers, he would never turn a blind eye to a payment that would benefit him in the long run. All that matters are the Nightwalkers, and their alliance with Moonspear. Everything else was background noise. Though should this woman approach him in the desire to create an alliance between her pack and his, well, he would give her more than just his attention. 

With a dark chortle he replied, Should they swallow me whole, that will be the day I am home. The darkness was not only his ally but the one thing he loved most in life. He would not fear the consequences to his actions, so long as he went down loving every moment in it, bathed in blood and gore, with the screams of those around him filling his ears like the morning song of doves. With nothing left to add, he went on his own way as she did the same. Back to investigating the lands and what they held within that might be of interest to him.
Messages In This Thread
Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - July 24, 2019, 09:19 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - July 25, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - July 25, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - July 26, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - July 31, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - August 08, 2019, 10:58 AM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - August 16, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - August 18, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - August 29, 2019, 05:25 PM