Ghost Lion Crag "If per capita was a problem...
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
To her credit, Kiwi listened silently as Wraen spoke her final piece.  She'd enjoyed the fact that the woman hadn't spoken much while bringing her food... she was as much a traitor as Colt, and if she believed those lies she was saying, an idiot as well.  There was a certainty in her that couldn't be swayed.  Colt had killed her mother and taken the throne, plain and simple.  She was so sure of that because, were Kiwi in Colt's place, it's exactly what she would have done.  She could not imagine he wouldn't any more than she could imagine her mother suddenly, and randomly, taking ill.

As soon as only Yami was left, Kiwi lifted her gaze to look at her friend.  That's so full of shit.  He deserved it and if I hadn't already been traveling I would have killed him easy. She trailed off, then looked down.  One sore point to this whole thing was that she'd definitely lost.  And as much as she wanted revenge, she wanted the mountain more.  She didn't care about her fake siblings or their stupid pack.  They could have it; now that her mother was gone, there was nothing left for her there.  She hoped he died; they should be strong enough to make it regardless, if they deserved to.

Sorry.  It wasn't probably worth it.  But I know he killed my mom.  Least now someone made him pay.  She watched, trying to judge where Yami stood on this.... and more sure than ever that the two of them were way better off doing their own thing somewhere else.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
"If per capita was a problem... - by Wraen - July 30, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: "If per capita was a problem... - by Kiwi RIP - July 30, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: "If per capita was a problem... - by Yami - August 02, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: "If per capita was a problem... - by Kiwi RIP - August 05, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: "If per capita was a problem... - by Yami - August 16, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: "If per capita was a problem... - by Kiwi RIP - August 21, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: "If per capita was a problem... - by Yami - August 25, 2019, 05:42 PM