Shadewood I'm allergic to shrimp
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 
scuse the Brandon Rogers reference. @Orochi

Why did mother never warn him how hot outside could be? 

Why did mother never warn him that thunderstorms were a thing?

It had been hot for Valour's first summer alive and he found it extremely hard to move around with as much enthusiasm as he normally did. He had felt the air cool down and then out of nowhere a crack and a boom scared the shit out of him. He yelped and cowered where he stood as a flash of light blinded him and just as he regained his composure another loud boom shook him to the core. He panted and looked around wildly and after a few more rounds of thunder and lightning it began to downpour. It was then that his brain suggested it was just a weird natural thing and the thought soothed him enough that while his fur stood wet and spiked he relaxed and began to take in the way the keep looked during the storm. The trees blew hard and puddles formed quickly beneath their large trunks, puddles that grabbed his attention and he splashed in shrieking with thrilled joy as another giant boom rumbled the ground. It was exhilarating to be alone and the fear he had felt before quickly faded the longer he went unharmed by this storm.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
I'm allergic to shrimp - by Valour - July 31, 2019, 11:52 PM
RE: I'm allergic to shrimp - by Orochi - August 02, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: I'm allergic to shrimp - by Valour - August 03, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: I'm allergic to shrimp - by Orochi - August 11, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: I'm allergic to shrimp - by Valour - August 11, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: I'm allergic to shrimp - by Orochi - August 12, 2019, 12:30 AM
RE: I'm allergic to shrimp - by Valour - August 12, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: I'm allergic to shrimp - by Orochi - August 18, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: I'm allergic to shrimp - by Valour - August 19, 2019, 03:11 PM