Shadewood I come back changed i can feel it in my bones
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Random Event 
for @Cry and including @Gwen @Phex @Takara  and hopefully this'll help boost muse for @Higoro. @Deku and @Orochi too because this has heavy effects on plot ic. Pp'ing arrival for smooth flow

The time had come for her to make her move. She and Gwen had talked, Higoro knew of her sins, Deku seemed to be growing finely and even Orochi seemed to be alright. Takara had returned and professed her love and she knew she had a chance at everything she had ever wanted in life except for the faintest trace of regret and melancholy for Issun. She howled the sound authoritive and filled with intention, the summom for everyone including the angry Higoro  but holding challenge for cry. When everyone had arrived she inhaled and stood poised her tail high and stiff and her eyes filled with pride and soft with concern and genuine intention to help. "I have been here almost since the beginning and I have grown beside you. I have lost beside you, given birth beside you and raised my children beside you" she paused and took a breath finding herself quivering as she blew it back out again  her eyes turning downcast  "I have made mistakes. I am not perfect but I have also been the one keeping our borders safe and upholding the rules our leaders made. I have done their job. Gwen was tending her children and Cry....well he was doing whatever he does but i have been hunting, working out inner pack relations and dealing with my own problems and mistakes by my own. Phex and Higoro have helped but they haven't gotten the proper credit. Phex suffering alone and Higoro still cast out. What cry promised was a family and protection with freedom but he has us running his show. If I am to run it i want the title of the leader. I will work to fix any issues within this pack and if it is asked i will step down again but we need a change"

she left that hanging and turned to look at both Gwen and Cry. Her gaze lingered contently on the man she so respected but her mind was on fixing their home for everyone and she knew she had to play it smart. "I have no ill will toward either of you but the one i wish to ask to step down is Gwen. Focus on your children Gwen...Let me take the entirety of your stress away" she then looked to Cry "Lead beside me. Hold your power. But dont treat me as lower anymore. Let me help you too" 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Minori - August 03, 2019, 05:38 PM