Shadewood spare me the details
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She was scared. Her brother had disappeared and, even though she didn't like him, she missed him somehow. He was the only one paying any kind of attention to her. Well, no, that wasn't true anymore. She felt Mother's eyes burn on her small frame almost constantly, her raven friend rudely keeping her from picking any flowers or gather the few herbs she now knew about. She hoped the place they were going to would occupy her mother so she was free to explore a bit more, but somehow she doubted it. This all made her feel very unhappy, so she stuck close to Father whose broad and tall frame was comforting to the svelte little Lumi.

With a small huff was she pressed down by Mother, but she looked up to the stranger coming to greet them. He was handsome. So was the lady she assumed to be Amaya because Mother and Father weren't called that and neither was she or her siblings. Mother was quiet so Lumi assumed she should be too, giving a confused little look up to Father. Surely he would explain.
Messages In This Thread
spare me the details - by Damien - August 03, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: spare me the details - by Cry - August 03, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: spare me the details - by Amaya - August 04, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: spare me the details - by Nocturnal - August 05, 2019, 05:02 AM
RE: spare me the details - by Lumiya - August 05, 2019, 05:09 AM
RE: spare me the details - by Cry - August 21, 2019, 05:00 PM