Spotted Eagle Mountain got chlorine in my eyes
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
rolled a 10 hit
hp - 40/50
hope this makes sense, it's 2am n im tiredlol

it was likely he'd be ready for her, whilst some took her dive towards them as a real threat, an equal amount /usually others trained in the arts of fighting/ would be able to judge her movements based on her evident strengths. her hope had just been that she'd still be able to skid around his bulk before he could turn to snatch her. alas the pale man was smart and caught a hold of her the moment she latched onto him. she grunts softly as his teeth connect but refuses to let go as she tries to work out what it is he plans to do with his catch. there they stand in what could almost be pulled off as some odd kind of embrace if you were into that shit, and her heart hums at the connection made on both ends. the jolt his hold on her had caused turned out to be just as satisfying in some strange twisted way as the feeling of his blood leaking into her jaws.

she has a dilemma now, caused knowingly by her smart opponent here- there was no way to topple him without losing out as he both held her and leaned against her and his weight definitely overpowered her so this could get nasty. there was something so thrilling about fighting someone equally matched to you, an air of the complete unknown, she relished in it. who knew how much she'd needed this and the man in wanting to unleash his own misgivings had handed her the best gift he could.

so she drops, tearing her jaws free of his limb as she does and hoping the sudden force of her purposeful fall tears herself free of his clutch even if it means furthering the damage of her wound. there's a hope that since he'd been leaning on her, this sudden loss of support would have him toppling over but even if he manages to remain standing her target remains the same. like a snake she pushes forward from her crouch and latches onto the softer, delicate skin of his underside. in hindsight, it's not her best move but sloppy somewhat reckless moves seems to be on the table right now so she rolls with it. her lack of caring for the possible retaliations likely her biggest fault at the moment.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 14, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 15, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 18, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 22, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 22, 2019, 08:33 PM