Spotted Eagle Mountain got chlorine in my eyes
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
rolled a hit
hp - 30/50

she wasn't an idiot right? at least not in the sense that she wouldn't have predicted his decision to simply flatten her but whether she was an idiot for deciding to slip under him anyway, presumption or not, could be debatable. the thing was though, tundra was small and this often worked to her advantage. it was understandable to assume that due to her lack of size she wasn't the strongest but she had to give something to the fuckers that trained her, pushing with a relentless cruelty until she was left retching, empty stomach rolling to expell what wasn't even there- strong muscles hid beneath her thick coat. so with a sound that almost resembled some sort of hiss she would tense as he dropped. 

he was still stronger, she knew that but the hope was that he hadn't expected to meet any sort of resistance and although his heavy form had her limbs shaking and a low rumble of effort slipping free from clenched jaws, she remained 'uncrushed'. as for what she planned to do next, well it was pretty simple and a little daft but she was the equivalent of high right now and it left her feeling unrealistically invincible. so wanting nothing more than to drink greedily at his metallic blood once more, she latches right back onto where she'd been tearing previously and hopefully the pain of the assault on such tender flesh would be enough to have him rethinking his decision to flatten her before her limbs actually did give out.

the air around her was thinning and gosh was it hot, any fur not flattened physically by his frame was slick with either blood or sweat and she should be starting to think out ways to remove herself from the situation should this not work but she was lost to such tactful ways of thinking, convincing herself that she simply didn't care. let him suffocate her, at least she'd feel good before he did- less could be said for the past few unbearable days. 

his teeth reconnect with her leg and her jaws grit painfully on his skin, inhaling sharply. instinctively her body uses the last of its strength, fueled by a new rush of adrenaline at the searing pain, to buck sharply under his frame. her own body becoming a weapon in itself as she aims it at his ribs, hitting against them hard as iron jaws remain stubbornly attached to him- wrinkled muzzle completely coated in a vibrant crimson. come onn, he had to give out before the adrenaline could fail her and take any lingering strength with it.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 14, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 15, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 18, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 22, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 22, 2019, 08:33 PM