Spotted Eagle Mountain got chlorine in my eyes
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
rolled a miss 
hp - 10/50
lmao i was just thinking the same thing i was convinced we were gonna get the whole way through without a single miss but it seems my luck is gone u.u

for a moment there is silence as her jaws slip past, nothing but hair slipping through her pearly fangs and the moment seems to stand still for a long moment. she can feel and that's all, feel his body against hers, feel the tensity of both their heaving vessels strung like bows always ready to fire, feel the burning pain starting to catch up on her, feel the euphoria claiming her mind and bouncing one step ahead. then her jaws finally close on empty air with a harsh clack and with such a dissastisfying sound it all comes rushing back. the blood pounding in her ears, the heavy pants that keep them moving..then it's all just one endless noise as his teeth connect with her neck and she exhales a soft groan. painful, yes but although instinct has her writhing away from it- there's some sick pleasure at the sharp realness of the connection of his teeth on her flesh. she can locate a source to this pain and attempt to do something about it so for that alone she relishes in its existence for it is the only thing that has an intensity strong enough to distract her mind from lingering sufferings that have no solution. they simply get to exist and that is what pain really was.

she snaps with a useless frustration in his general direction but the iron jaws fastened upon her keep her held just out of reach and her wispy tail lashes against him, the only part able to brush against him and useless to do anything but express her anger. so she focuses, the warmth of both his salivating breath and her own blood helping her pinpoint exactly where his hold was for the drug like haze her blood alone had her in left her struggling to figure out such things on unreliable sources of pain alone. so like some sort of frenzied animal she drops, knowing if she frees herself it'll cause quite the wound but lacking the ability to give a fuck at that moment and if that wasn't enough she'd go on to spring back up again and so on until she was bucking and rearing like a panicked stallion to escape his grasp and get snapping jaws closer to the target they sought so hungrily.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 14, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 15, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 18, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 22, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 22, 2019, 08:33 PM