Heron Lake Plateau Aftermath
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
He was the only one there, Higoro and Minori faded away into the unremarkable background, there was just her little dragon. She watches as he first noticed her, how the purity of simply seeing his mother seeped into his two tones eyes but that did not last long. She knew it wouldn't even with her absence, a mother will always know her child. He was a volatile thing, even when he took his first breath on his birthday. 

He shook and her heart broke, that accusationsaccusations, the truth. Her pale eyes closed for just a moment before reopening and settling her shaking breath. She moved closer, with her slower movements the limp in her back leg became more noticeable but that was not what she was thinking of. It was him, not the man that was blatantly staring at her, not the woman she loved. Just Orochi.

his words wounded and her own tears came then, her tongue jutting out to rasp between his dark ears.  "I.. I know.. I am so sorry my little dragon.. I was.." her voice cracked before she continued,  trying to press him against her. "I was sick.. very sick" that's what depression was right? A sickness? 

the trance broke with Minori's worried words, as well as the man's reassuring ones. "I could not find him.. from his scent.. he was following Orochi.. I am sure he is safe, he's very resilliant Min Min.." she reassure Minori as well, "we will find him"
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Aftermath - by Minori - August 10, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Aftermath - by Higoro - August 10, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Aftermath - by Orochi - August 12, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: Aftermath - by Takara - August 15, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Aftermath - by Minori - August 15, 2019, 09:00 PM
RE: Aftermath - by Higoro - August 17, 2019, 03:57 PM
RE: Aftermath - by Orochi - August 18, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: Aftermath - by Takara - August 18, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Aftermath - by Minori - August 19, 2019, 02:55 PM