Whitefish River I had long forgotten I belonged to you
196 Posts
Ooc — thalia
All Welcome 
she eases herself besides @Dragomir, unsure whether he's drifted to consciousness or remains asleep. she doesn't try and rouse him, for perhaps it's better he be not entirely aware of her attempt. Isi clears her throat softly, licking her lips once before beginning. "so once, there was a wolf. his name was—" her gaze wanders to the ground. "dirt. and Dirt was really stupid and everyone in his pack hated him. "you're an idiot," they'd say. and stuff. and one time there was this hunt - no, first there was a time were Dirt was supposed to watch the caches but he didn't and coyotes got in and ate all the prey so the pack was hungry." 

she paused, shifting uncomfortably. she sounded incredibly stupid, she mused, probably as stupid as Dirt. still, she bit her tongue only a moment before continuing. "and so when the pack hunted next they told him to stay behind because they hated his guts. and so he did but because he was stupid, he wandered into the hunt. and he walked in front of the doe the pack was hunting and it tripped over him so the hunt was saved and the pack tolerated him again and he got to eat. the end." Isi exhales through clenched jaws, not quite looking at Dragomir and not quite believing she'd spewed so much nonsense. she hooked her lopsided fang over her bottom lip, chewing carefully as she waited for some sort of reaction, or perhaps the utter lack of one. maybe Aure was wrong.
Messages In This Thread
I had long forgotten I belonged to you - by Isilmë - August 10, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: I had long forgotten I belonged to you - by Dragomir - August 20, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: I had long forgotten I belonged to you - by Isilmë - September 14, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: I had long forgotten I belonged to you - by Dragomir - September 23, 2019, 01:51 AM