Swiftcurrent Creek My skin, my soul, my finest jewels
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

@Polaris all other tags are for reference

They day had started so beautiful, sunlight filtered steadily through the trees shining through the entrance of the den in a stunning array of colors. Despite her depressed mood, Lie couldn’t help but be mesmerized by natures splendor. However, as the day continued, the clouds hid the bright rays, obscuring Helios’ namesake from view.

With @Soter and @Morena occupied by @Kavik on a short excursion from the den Rosalie found a rare moment to herself, for which she ventured down the slightly overgrown path to the edge of the river. Finding her favorite spot at the base of a large tree she watched the water gently trickle-down river. With summer in full swing the water level had decreased, but luckily remained steady throughout the season. This had been the only saving grace the pack had received with so many pups to feed. Due to the fresh water there was plenty of small game within the territory to keep all the hungry mouths to feed.

1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Rosalie - August 13, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by RIP Polaris - August 16, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: My skin, my soul, my finest jewels - by Rosalie - August 20, 2019, 06:59 PM