Whitefish River Anywhere as long as you're there with me
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She thought she had done a pretty good job hiding her inner turmoil from the rest of the pack; she was supposed to be helping others get well, and that meant she needed to spread warmth and contentment, which wouldn't happen if she wore her sadness and self-hatred on her sleeve. But, she didn't think she could hide it from Emrik, even if she tried. 

But, she didn't want to spoil this moment with all the things that plagued her thoughts. Eyes opening, she looked up at him and smiled. It's going okay, Speedy answered, feeling a little bad that she had given him the vague answer. Her face fell a little when she realized she couldn't lie to him. I mean, I'm afraid that they'll come for me and the children, but I'm trying not to let it rule my life, her voice was quiet, and she looked down. It's hard sometimes, though.

She sat up, meeting his gaze once more. How are you? she asked, a hint of concern in her expression. She couldn't help but worry about him; he was important to her, and because of that, he was now saddled with helping to care for children that weren't his—biologically, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 13, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - August 13, 2019, 07:04 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 20, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - August 20, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 20, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - August 21, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 29, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - September 12, 2019, 11:25 AM