Coconut Grove i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
luckily, all this staring was not making him uncomfortable as tristan was facing the OTHER DIRECTION. mostly because he could literally not look at her. he felt like he was burning up inside his skin, in fact, he had to double check to make sure he wasn't actually on fire. holy fucking shit -- he had never felt like this a day in his life before. it was actually, effectively, the worst feeling he'd ever felt. tristan was quite confident and showboaty, typically, but today he was seemingly crumbling under pressure. his performance was... lacking, to say the least. 

but it got quiet behind him, maybe bat realized what he was talking about or maybe she just was still so confused that she had gone silent. either way, as he turned to look at her (to make sure she was still breathing) he watched as the worst pair of bedroom eyes he'd ever seen landed upon him. he knew what she was trying to do, given the context clues, but she actually came across rather crazy-eyed. he had to stop himself from laughing... after all, he ventured to say she'd never done this before. 

without thinking, tristan had taken two steps forward to close the distance. it was second nature. never mind that he had only banged out one (1) bitch in his lifetime, it was just bred into him to be a total ladykiller. this motion felt like it was made for him -- subconsciously he had just begun through those motions... until he realized who he was staring at. bat. he paused, his tail still waved low at his hocks as he pondered the beneficial parts of this.. ahem, coupling... but a bigger -- less mature (arguably) -- part of him stopped him. sure, he had pretty much come to terms with the fact that he liked bat more than a friend. he'd had a few dreams about living a long happy life with her, raising kids and what not. but that's all they were -- dreams. and, at the end of the day, he wasn't capable of loving her like a normal wolf might. he'd developed way too much shit over the course of his short life to grow attached to her like she might to him. and so, with this shot at happiness (and a good nut) tristan, somehow, couldn't make himself close the deal. 

i can't give you the things you want from me, he told her, realizing his heart was literally pounding in his chest. what a shitass response -- and he knew it too. fuck! half of him was on fire, screaming every emotion he had into his head. and the other half had suddenly gone cold, distant. they met in the middle as one thing:

a douchebag.
Messages In This Thread
i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 08:17 AM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Bat - August 14, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 10:09 AM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Bat - August 14, 2019, 10:20 AM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Bat - August 14, 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Bat - August 14, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Bat - August 14, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Bat - August 14, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Bat - August 14, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Bat - August 14, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Bat - August 14, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Bat - August 14, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Bat - August 14, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Bat - August 14, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Bat - August 14, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Tegan - August 14, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: i'm in a b-boy stance, i'm not dancing - by Bat - August 14, 2019, 06:28 PM