Sun Mote Copse long time the manxome foe he sought
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Elfie frowned down at Bronco with so much contempt in his gaze as he could muster up. He liked the guy in general, but - boy - was he an annoying little piece of crap now. Look, who is using all those Big Words, when he has just climbed out of his mommy's womb. This was on the tip of his tongue, but he refrained from saying this aloud (as tempting as it was). First, he was not going to pick up fights with toddlers. Second, in a longer scheme of things he would have to share the same territory with Bronco in the all of the foreseeable future. Third - Niamh was his mom. 

"You want dead things to commemorate the dead?" he asked first to his cousin then turned to look Sugar Glider in the eyes. "You kill the flower to put on someone's grave. Why is that any way better than putting there another corpse on it, huh? What about you, Bronco, would you be happy, if I put a dead-deer's head on your father's grave? It's not much different is it?" he asked and meant it.

"Do you really know, what happens after people die?" he took a step towards her. "It's not that bloody ridiculous story about going to a "better place" or "watching from the heavens" or what not. I can assure you," he said, venom in every single word. "I can even show you."
Messages In This Thread
long time the manxome foe he sought - by Sugar Glider - August 26, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by Merlin - September 01, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by Sugar Glider - September 01, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by Merlin - September 12, 2019, 07:31 AM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by RIP Bronco - September 12, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by Sugar Glider - September 13, 2019, 11:19 AM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by Merlin - September 13, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by RIP Bronco - September 13, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by Sugar Glider - September 13, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: long time the manxome foe he sought - by Merlin - September 14, 2019, 07:19 AM