Arrow Lake when I go, don't cry for me
Loner
i burn down my house and build it up again
i burn it down twice just for the fun of it
96 Posts
Ooc — Van
Stigmata's absence had been conspicuous. It was very unlike him to not visit, as he did every morning, and River grew concerned. Forming a multitude of queries, she poised them in a very uncharacteristic manner. River sputtered, navigating the nervousness that fluttered dangerously in her chest. When Ketzia revealed the fate that had befallen Stigmata, River's interrogation stilled. A sense of desolation replaced her alarm, and although she didn't fully comprehend what death entailed, she had gotten the gist. 

River, Argent, and Trench were then lead to Stigmata's gravesite, and Ketzia began to weep. It was alarming to see their mother so vulnerable; River reached up and gently bumped her muzzle against Ketzia's. Their attention was drawn to the mound of dirt, and River looked on it with scrutiny. She did not voice her sentiments, nor did she redirect her attention from where their father laid. River's dull gaze settled, and she suddenly felt disconnected from their new reality; how would they go on without Stigmata? 

River felt everything and nothing all at once, and the intensity of her emotions nearly paralyzed her. There was too much for River to process; her ears folded, and her heart sank as she fell victim to her first impressions of grief.
Messages In This Thread
when I go, don't cry for me - by Ketzia - August 27, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: when I go, don't cry for me - by Nyx - August 28, 2019, 06:59 AM
RE: when I go, don't cry for me - by River - August 28, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: when I go, don't cry for me - by Ketzia - September 09, 2019, 09:45 AM
RE: when I go, don't cry for me - by Nyx - October 17, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: when I go, don't cry for me - by Ketzia - November 12, 2019, 04:37 PM