Hushed Willows house of the rising sun
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Easy was glad to hear that Dawn was in the same place as she'd left her, but sorry to hear that her own brother had suffered unknown tragedies here. She felt they'd both had enough of tragedies for the rest of their lives, but that was just the way the world turned, sometimes. She pressed forward once more with a quiet, "Oh, Sunny," that seemed to be half wry amusement and half deep commiseration. "I've just missed you so much. Not just you, but being a part of this family. I wish we could all be together again the way that it used to be -- but failing that, I want to make my family with yours. Maybe together, we can win back something of what we used to have."

It had been a difficult choice -- him or Dawn. But while Dawn undoubtedly possessed their father's strength and indomitable spirit, she knew that Sunny had his unfailing heart. She thought a good pack needed both, but what she needed was Sunny.

"You have a niece and nephew to meet from Lavender," she told him. "A little girl called Journey, and a sweet boy named Brave. What'd your name your three?"
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
house of the rising sun - by Easy - August 31, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Sunny - August 31, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Easy - September 01, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Sunny - September 03, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Easy - September 16, 2019, 01:09 AM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Sunny - September 16, 2019, 09:03 AM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Easy - September 24, 2019, 10:39 PM