Duck Lake Metaphorically, I'm a whore, and that's denial number four
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Sarah wished she could retain her anger and justified grumpiness towards Kavik, but you cannot keep up that fire burning, if the other person is not like gasoline, but like tepid water. The metaphorical flames melted away, her features eased and the deep-set frown changed to a simple furrowed brow of a person, who is listening attentively and trying to remember all of the important bits.

"A wise hunter never tells others of their best hunting spots," Sarah replied, though she realized that she had already broken that rule by being here and telling the stranger, what her intentions had been. "The earth has a lot more to offer than the large ungulates that are romping around," she added, thinking back to her dispute with Arbiter on the matter. Terance's wife had not managed to fully convince her, because Sarah had grown up and raised her siblings on less rather than more. She had been raised not to have too high expectations and focus rather at the things she could hunt and get right away.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Metaphorically, I'm a whore, and that's denial number four - by Sarah - November 20, 2019, 02:21 PM